Jordin Sparks - No Air

For those of you who don't know Jordin Sparks, well she's the latest American Idol so far and the youngest to boot. At 17, she pwned all the other contestants such as Melinda Doolittle, Blake Lewis, LaKisha Jones, Chris Richardson, Phil Stacey, Sanjaya Malakar, Haley Scarnato, Chris Sligh and Gina Glocksen.

Her single, Tattoo, did good, but apparently not good enough for most critics. I thought Tattoo was good and even sung to it for quite a while, still do whenever I hear it, but I don't play it as often anymore. However, I do play her other single more often then most of the songs that I have on my playlist.

I admit it, I love No Air with Chris Brown. And, umm, well, I love Chris Brown too. Tee-hee. Sue me. Anyway, one of her fansites on MySpace posted the official video to No Air as a bulletin. I run a Chris Richardson fansite, but it seems there are more Jordin Sparks fansites, which is absolutely fine with me, and they love adding me. Oh well.

Let's just hope Jordin's career blossoms just like Kelly Clarkson's and Carrie Underwood's, and hope she doesn't end up like Taylor Hicks and Ruben Studdard. I don't know what happened to Fantasia, though. I heard she sings with LaKisha now, but I have no idea where. Anyway, here's her video, No Air. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh freud! why do u have to include sanjaya in the list of jordins victim.
hes worst than that chinese who sungs she bangs. aj tabaldo was the coolest idol to get eliminated, unfairly.i hope it wont happen to ramielle.