Laptops, Laptops, Laptops!


Being a tech junkie, anything high-tech that I can get my hands on, I have a hard time letting go. When i graduated from college (again), he gave me a laptop for a present. Well, I don't really need a laptop after finishing school, thing is, it would've been a very great help if he gave me one before I finished my first degree.

I would've used the laptop for mastering programming and such. If I had what I have now when I was still studying Computer Engineering, maybe I would've done better. Anyway, enough reminiscing of the past that will never return.

What I got was an Arnold Xnote. Funny thing though, is that whenever I try Googling it or searching on Yahoo, all that would come up is California Governor Arnold Scwarzenegger.

*Sigh* Not wondering why. Anyway, it's got a nice High-Definition LCD screen, with all the works, and so far, it's been very good to me. I'm not gonna go into detail as talk about its specs, because if I do, I'm pretty sutre it'll only bore ya'll. So maybe I'll talk about the specs next time.



0 comments: