My Sleeping Habit

Well, since I moved out of the old room, I have been sleeping quite fairly. I used to sleep at 4, 5 or even 6 in the morning then wake up at 7, 8 or 9 in the morning. It was very tiring. Aside from having the insomnia, I couldn't keep myself away from the Internet, and my little brother wakes up at 4 in the morning to watch anime online, so I end up getting disturbed even if I go to sleep earlier. I'm a very light sleeper, so if something moves within the room, I wake up. Try talking to me when I'm sleeping and I will talk back like I'm still awake. And I'm fully conscious of what I'm saying too. So it's like being awake 24 hours a day still. Since I got into my new room all alone finally, my sleep has gotten better, from only getting 3 to 4 hours a day of sleep, I am now getting 6 to 8 hours of good undisturbed sleep.

And to think my parents wanted me to stay with my siblings in the other room. They never try to wake me up while I'm getting my very much needed sleep, but thing is, they don't have to do anything to wake me up. I wake up like I was having a nightmare when someone moves. In the old room, I used to have the blanket over my face just to block any light out, causing me to have shortness of breath while sleeping.

In my new room, even if I hear everybody passing on their way to the bathroom, I'm still fine with it, because sounds from outside can be blocked easier than inside. My light's always off during the dawn, because nobody wakes up to turn it on. So far, I have been very relaxed. I have nothing against siblings staying together in the same room, but for someone who has problems like me, I really need the undisturbed space. Sharing rooms is still good, especially for small children and budgeting people. I'm one of those who budget a lot, but I'm willing to pay for extra rent just to get my peace.

And now this entry must end. I have some Engineering Mathematics to master. Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm... that's great.. night walker raba ka da.. :).. and visible sa imong dagway nga ur not having a good sleep and that makes us 2.. :)